Worcestershire moves into Tier 3
Today, the Government announced Worcestershire will move into Tier 3 (very high risk) of national restrictions from 31 December 2020.
The rules for a Tier 3 area include:
- No mixing of households, apart from support bubbles, indoors or in private gardens apart from support bubbles. Maximum of six can meet outdoors in some outdoor public spaces.
- Hospitality settings, such as bars, pubs, cafes, restaurants, and social clubs must close except for takeaway, delivery and click and collect services.
- Accommodation such as hotels, B&Bs, campsites, holiday lets and guest houses must close.
- Entertainment venues must close.
- You should stay local and avoid travelling outside of your local area.
Read the full list of coronavirus restrictions in a Tier 3 area.
Read an update from Dr Kathryn Cobain, Director for Public Health for Worcestershire.